Black and White Cupcakes
1 1/2 c flour
1 c sugar
1 c + 2 T cocoa
1 1/2 t baking soda
1 t salt
1/2 c sour cream
3/4 c chocolate pudding (or about 3 Snack Packs)
1/2 c butter, melted
1 c chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350* and line two muffin tins with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together until well combined; add the wet ingredients and mix well, being sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Fill each cupcake liner about 3/4 full and bake for 15-18 minutes, until they pass the toothpick test.
Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
White Chocolate Frosting
8 oz [light] cream cheese, softened
1/4 c butter, softened
1 t vanilla
1 c white chocolate chips, melted
2 1/3 c powdered sugar
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter together; add vanilla and melted chocolate; stir well.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar and whip until light and fluffy.
German Fried Potatoes
13 hours ago