Nutella Granola Bars
2 c oats
1 c shredded coconut
1 c almonds
3/4 c Nutella (or peanut butter)
1/2 c honey
1/4 t salt
2 t vanilla
1 1/2 T canola oil
1 c chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350* and line a 9x9 or 9x13 pan with wax paper.
2. Spread the oats, coconut, and almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Put the oat mixture in a medium bowl and set aside.
4. In a small saucepan, heat Nutella with honey and salt until melted and smooth; take off heat and stir in vanilla.
5. Pour Nutella sauce over oat mixture and toss to combine; stir in oil and let cool slightly before stirring in chocolate chips.
6. Press mixture firmly into pan and refrigerate for a few hours to harden before cutting into bars.
Rainbow Pasta Salad
1 hour ago