Pumpkin (Chocolate Chip) Bread
2 c [whole wheat] flour
2 t cinnamon
1 t baking soda
1/4 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1 1/2 c sugar
3/4 c canola oil
1 t vanilla
1- 29 oz can pure pumpkin
1 1/2-2 c chocolate chips (opt)
1. Preheat oven to 325*; butter and sugar two loaf pans.
2. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, mix sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla; add pumpkin.
4. Fold dry ingredients, including chocolate chips, in to wet ingredients and blend until just incorporated.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until knife inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool for 15 minutes and then turn out on to cooling rack to cool completely.
#437281 - Lemon Coconut Bars Recipe
2 hours ago