Pumpkin (Chocolate Chip) Bread
2 c [whole wheat] flour
2 t cinnamon
1 t baking soda
1/4 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1 1/2 c sugar
3/4 c canola oil
1 t vanilla
1- 29 oz can pure pumpkin
1 1/2-2 c chocolate chips (opt)
1. Preheat oven to 325*; butter and sugar two loaf pans.
2. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, mix sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla; add pumpkin.
4. Fold dry ingredients, including chocolate chips, in to wet ingredients and blend until just incorporated.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until knife inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool for 15 minutes and then turn out on to cooling rack to cool completely.
German Fried Potatoes
13 hours ago