Frosted Mini Wheat Cookies
1/2 c butter
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1 t vanilla
1 c flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
1 1/2 c frosted mini wheat crumbs
1 1/2 c chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350* and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugars; add egg and vanilla.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; mix in to butter mixture.
4. Add in crumbs, then chocolate chips.
5. Spoon on to cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
Bread for the Journey
4 hours ago