2 c (or a 10 oz pkg) frozen raspberries
5 T + 1/2 c sugar, separated
2 t cornstarch
1/2 c water
15 Oreos, filling removed and discarded, and cookies crushed
1/4 c butter, melted and cooled
2 c white chocolate chips
1/2 c half & half
3- 8 oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
1 t vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325*. Grease a 9" springform pan and wrap the bottom in foil.
2. In a small pot, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water; bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, until sauce thickens. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer and set aside to cool.
3. In a small bowl, mix together Oreo crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter; press into the bottom of the springform pan.
4. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate chips and half & half for 3-5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or so, until well blended and smooth.
5. In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar; beat in eggs one at a time, and then add vanilla and melted chocolate mixture.
6. Pour roughly 2/3 of the batter into the pan; spoon about 4 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over batter, concentrating most of it in the middle. Pour in remaining batter and spoon raspberry sauce on top, to almost cover the cheesecake.
7. Bake for 60 minutes, turn off oven, and leave inside for another 60 minutes. Let cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before removing from pan and serving.