White Arugula Pizza
12 oz refrigerated pizza dough
2 t olive oil
6 cloves garlic, crushed
2/3 c ricotta cheese
2 T mayonnaise
1 t thyme
1/4 t pepper
1/3 c Parmesan cheese
1/4 c Mozzarella cheese
1 t fresh lemon juice
1 t balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 c baby arugula
1. Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500*; bring dough out of fridge.
2. Heat a small pan over medium heat and add oil; add garlic and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic with slotted spoon and reserve oil.
3. Combine garlic, ricotta, mayonnaise, thyme, pepper, and Parmesan in a medium bowl and mix until almost smooth.
4. On a floured surface, roll out dough to a little bit smaller than the pizza stone and pierce dough with a fork. Lay dough on the pizza stone and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Spread ricotta mixture on crust and sprinkle with Mozzarella; bake for 10 minutes until crust and cheese are lightly browned.
6. Combine reserved oil, lemon juice, and vinegar in a medium bowl; toss in arugula.
7. Top pizza with arugula mixture.