Easy [Sour Cream] Cheesecake
2 blocks [light] cream cheese, softened
1 c sugar
1 t vanilla
1/4 c [light] sour cream (opt)
1. Preheat oven to 325* and grease a pie plate.
2. Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat well with a hand mixer.
3. Add sugar and vanilla and blend well; add eggs one at a time as you continue to mix.
4. Pour in to the plate and bake for 35 minutes; take it out and spread the sour cream over the top.
5. Put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes. Top as desired.
Flashback Friday- Chicken Stew
1 hour ago