4 c milk
1/2 c + 1 T sugar
6 T Cream of Wheat
2 eggs, separated
1 t vanilla
1. In a large saucepan, combine milk, sugar, and salt; bring to a boil.
2. Slowly stir in Cream of Wheat; return to boil and then reduce heat to medium.
3. Cook until thickened, stirring frequently.
4. Remove from heat, beat in egg yolks and vanilla. Cool to room temperature.
5. In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold in to cereal. Serve cold.
Buttermilk Dressed Potatoes - Flashback Friday -
23 hours ago