2 large chicken breasts
3 T [light] sour cream
3 T pesto
3 T mozzarella cheese
3 T panko breadcrumbs (I use Italian style)
3 T Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375*; line with foil and grease a cookie sheet or 9x13 pan.
2. You can either butterfly the chicken breasts or pound them (in a baggie or between two sheets of plastic wrap) until they are about 1/4-1/3" thick. [I butterflied them and then took a mallet to them.]
3. Combine sour cream, pesto, and mozzarella; halve pesto mixture and spread on either breast; roll up chicken and secure with toothpicks.
4. In a shallow dish, whisk egg; in another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
5. Dip chicken in egg wash and then in breadcrumbs.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, remove toothpicks, and enjoy.
Home Made Salami
1 hour ago