Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
1- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
1- 4 oz can diced green chiles
1 block (8oz) cream cheese, softened
3 large chicken breasts, cooked and either diced or shredded
8 large flour tortillas (or 16-20 small tortillas)
1- 28 oz can green enchilada sauce
2 cups Cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend), grated
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, chiles, cream cheese, and chicken.
3. Generously fill tortillas with mixture and tightly roll up.
4. Place tortillas closely together on a greased 9x13 pan.
5. Spread enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. You know it's done when the sides are slightly brown and the sauce is bubbling.
#437281 - Lemon Coconut Bars Recipe
2 hours ago